SOME RULES TO RESPECT DURING YOUR VISIT TO THE DOMAIN
A few rules are to be observed during your visit to the Domain in order to fully enjoy these 300 hectares of greenery in complete peace of mind. In accordance with the rules of procedure, on the Domain:
- Swimming is prohibited outside the hours and areas of surveillance, except exemptions granted within the framework of conventions for the training of the clubs.
- Wearing a safety jacket is compulsory to do water activities
- Dogs are allowed (except for category 1 and 2 dogs, and not on the beach), on the condition that they are kept on a lead, and wear a muzzle depending on their category.
- Horse riding is forbidden except for dispensations within the scope of conventions signed with clubs
- Open fires are forbidden
- Using a metal detector is forbidden
- Magnet fishing is forbidden