A visit in safety and security
We make every effort to guarantee that your visit to the Park runs smoothly.
Following government announcements and the decision of the Prefecture of Vienne, in the context of the health crisis, we are forced to set up the Health Pass for access to the Park.
From Wednesday July 21, 2021, to access the Saint-Cyr Parc, the presentation of the Sanitary Pass is compulsory for adults:
- a negative RT PCR or antigen test
- or a vaccination certificate (complete diagram),
- or a certificate of reinstatement
We are counting on your understanding.
As part of the governmental measures further to the Covid-19 epidemic, the following health protocol is enforced in the Park:
- The Park is currently open,
- Individual physical activity is allowed,
- Gatherings are allowed up to a limit of 10 people
- One must respect social distancing
- It is strongly recommended to download the #TousAntiCovid application.
Going for a walk, running, bike-riding and doing individual water sports (wearing a life jacket) is allowed.
Day fishing and night fishing are now permitted.
Bathing is forbidden out of the bathing area and outside of the monitored swimming hours.
We count on your citizenship and everyone’s collaboration.