Several rules to follow when visiting the Park
To enjoy fully and calmly these 300ha of greenery, some rules must be respected during your visit to the Park. In accordance with the standing orders, in the Park:
- Swimming is forbidden outside of the defined hours and monitored areas, with some exceptions made within the framework of agreements for club’s training. See the municipal by-law related to the bathing ban.
- Wearing a safety jacket is compulsory to do water activities
- Dogs are allowed (except for category 1 and 2 dogs, and not on the beach), on the condition that they are kept on a lead, and wear a muzzle depending on their category.
- Horse riding is forbidden except for dispensations within the scope of conventions signed with clubs
- Open fires are forbidden
- Using a metal detector is forbidden
- Magnet fishing is forbidden